Positioning - Competitor’s positioning strategy and USP
- Whatever your insurance needs -- auto, home, life or health -- your State Farm agent has the tools and expertise to help you select a plan that works for you.
- An agent can provide valuable information about insurance, the risks that make it necessary, and how to protect yourself from those risks and get the most for your premium dollar. Your agent can provide information about frozen pipes, weather safety, disaster preparedness, quality building techniques, auto safety and anti-theft, and many other topics.
- Often, in most states, you can be paid on the spot for many small claims involving damage to your vehicle, home or other property. All you do is present the bill to your agent.
- All your State Farm premiums can be combined into one convenient monthly payment -- just like you budget other purchases. Or at your request, payments can be automatically deducted from your checking account.
- State Farm agents can offer a variety of financial products and services through State Farm Bank®.
- If you already own State Farm insurance, ask your agent for a Family Insurance Checkup (FIC). An FIC is simply a meeting during which you and your agent review your insurance coverages to make sure they meet your needs. The checkup includes an examination of all your State Farm coverages -- and it's FREE.
- Your Registered State Farm Agent can provide the guidance and support that you need over time to help you pursue your personal financial goals.
- USP - Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there