|LD-0090 Managing Your Time
How will my company maximize time?
Daily Time Log
Time Log Summary
Time Bandits Worksheet
Name What Did Insured Want? Why was the file pulled?
Time Management Category definitions
NB - New Business – any work to do with a new policy for a new client or existing client until it gets delivered to the client broken down into five categories
· NB SURVEY
· NB QUOTE
· NB APPLICATION
· NB SUBMISSION - all the work from the time the client leaves until the policy is in the mail to the company
· NB POLICY DELIVERY - all the work of checking over the policy and mailing it
· SERVICE – any work to do with a policy after the new policy delivery including all work on renewals. (includes inserting files in the file cabinets)
· OFFICE – any office work not associated with policies including maintenance of equipment and facility. (example; shopping for supplies, licensing of agents, notarizing an affidavit, sorting the mail, copy surveys, fix the printer, put up a new shade, clean up the floor after a client tracked dirt in).
· FINANCE – any activity spent with money and banking not related to a specific policy
· MARKETING – any activity with advertising & promotion
BD - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – any activity that develops a way to accomplish a tasks better or faster
· BD TRAINING - any time spent learning about procedures or insurance education including E-myth classes.
· BD TEACHING - any time spent teaching others about procedures or insurance education.
· BD SYSTEMS - any actual work on developing new or updating and improving old systems. (example; better quoting system, better banking system, etc)
· PERSONAL – not related to work
· SIAA – work not related to Prins Insurance but only for SIAA Partners (usually Dick is the only one working with this, but other could be asked to help)